Welcome to Our Blog. I look forward to staying connected! xoxo Gina

Wednesday 13 November 2013


Hi!
As I have mentioned many times, over the past few years, I LOVE reading about how to stay healthy and prevent disease. I recently sat down and put together a list of some of my favorite books. I hope you enjoy! Let me know!




Never Be Sick Again, Raymond Francis
One of my all time favorites. Great explanation of why we get sick.




The China Study, T. Colin Campbell
Not an easy read, but details the relationship between nutrition and heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.



The Beauty Detox Foods, Kimberly Snyder
I love this girl and this book. She explains the relationship between food and beauty.




Food Combining and Digestion: 101 Ways to Improve Digestion,  
 Steve Meyerowitz
A book everyone needs to read! All food digests at different paces. When we eat certain foods together, it literally creates an explosion in our stomach.




The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, Dr. Joseph Murphy
Anything is possible!



Anticancer: A New Way of Life, David Servan-Schrieber, M.D., Ph.D.
Read how a medical doctor healed himself naturally from cancer.


Hippocrates Life Force, Dr. Brian Clement
Learn to go from toxic and self destructive, to healthful and life affirming!




Super Immunity, Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
I love this nutritional guide to living happy and disease-free.




The Ph Miracle, Shelly Redford Young and Robert D. Young
Understand how to keep your body health by putting foods in it that create an alkaline environment.



Hip Chick's Guide to Macrobiotics- A Philosophy for Achieving a Radiant Mind and a Fabulous Body, Jessica Porter

Enough said!!

No comments:

Post a Comment